An online slogan writing contest to create catchy original slogans in a maximum of two lines depicting the urgency of wetlands conservation.
- Participants can submit entries for all the themes. However only one entry maybe submitted per theme. For each entry, a seperate submission should be made.
- Slogans must be original, creative and innovative and must not be copied from any other source.
- Copyrighted content or slogans belonging to any third party (an organisation/individual) must not be used.
- Slogans to be limited to a maximum of two sentences and a maximum of of 20 words.
- Only one submission per participant is allowed.
- Winning entries will become property of Wetlands International South Asia and the organisation reserves the right to use them in any manner it sees fit.
- The decision of Wetlands International South Asia on the entries will be final.
- Category A : Between 10 to 14 years
- Category B : Above 14 to upto 18 years
- Category C : Above 18 and upto 25 years
- Wetlands are biological supermarkets
- Why conserve wetlands
- First Prize : INR3000 + Student Membership
- Second Prize : INR2000 + Student Membership
- Third Prize : INR1000 + Student Membership
- First Prize : INR4000 + Student Membership
- Second Prize : INR3000 + Student Membership
- Third Prize : INR2000 + Student Membership
- First Prize : INR5000 + Student Membership
- Second Prize : INR4000 + Student Membership
- Third Prize : INR3000 + Student Membership